KPI Progress Meetings
This course will enable you to:
- Gain the skills you need to be an effective facilitator and run successful meetings
- Set the agenda and decide on the KPIs for a meeting
- Learn facilitation tools that you can use to help participants measure performance and come up with ideas for improvement
- Refine and strengthen your KPIs and devise an improvement plan
- Analyse and review performance and see whether your KPIs are working
- Facilitate effective KPI progress meetings in the long-term
The key to successful business is to continue to improve performance. But how can you measure how your business is doing and identify areas for improvement? The answer is well-facilitated KPI progress meetings.
Now enhanced with additional case studies and video interviews with the author, this course is designed to provide you with the skills and techniques you need to plan, structure and deliver effective KPI progress meetings. You'll gain an understanding of the basics of facilitation, and the key tools to use to engage participants help them analyse performance and develop ideas for improvement.
- Effective meetings
- KPI progress meetings
- Your meetings
- Principles of good facilitation
- The structure of a KPI progress meeting
- Team charters
- Building trust
- Planning a meeting
- Facilitating meetings
- Tools to measure performance
- Setting improvement goals
- Generating ideas for performance improvement
- Strategic goals and their drivers
- Engagement and motivation
- Encouraging ideas
- Good and bad meetings
- Meeting challenges
- Developing practical solutions
- Refining your ideas
- Refining improvement ideas
- The prioritisation matrix
- Shortlisting improvement ideas
- Strengthening selected ideas
- Improvement plans
- Overcoming obstacles
- Getting people on board with change
- Monitoring progress
- Questioning the process
- Regular meetings
- Organisational structure
- Good conduct in meetings
- How do you give feedback?
- Giving feedback in meetings
- Feeding back
- Bringing it together
ACCA partner with accountingcpd.net to provide high quality CPD for members. As an ACCA member, you are required to complete at least 40 relevant units of CPD each year, where one unit is equal to one hour. 21 units must be verifiable; the other 19 can be non-verifiable.
Your accountingcpd.net course counts as verifiable CPD, if you can answer "yes" to these questions:
- Was the learning activity relevant to your career?
- Can you explain how you will apply the learning in the workplace?
You select courses that meet these criteria, and as you complete each course you get a CPD certificate so you can provide ACCA with the evidence that you undertook the learning activity.