About this certificate
Download our brochure to find out more.
Advances in digital technology are reshaping the world of accountancy and finance. These changes present an opportunity for finance professionals prepared to embrace digital innovation and apply their analytical skills in new ways.
You and your organisation need to understand and embrace these opportunities to digitalise your businesses and remain relevant to customers. Digital affects all areas of business and accountants play a key part in the strategic planning process and achieving organisational success.
Expand your knowledge across a range of technologies and understand how digital can add more value to your organisation.
This certificate will develop your technology skills, with the curriculum aligning closely to the key insight from ACCA's report, The digital accountant – digital skills in a transformed world and will focus on emerging technologies, future disruptors and digital transformation.
- Understand how digital technology is disrupting the finance profession
- Increase your awareness of emerging technologies
- Understand what digitalisation can mean for your role and how to make informed decisions about adopting and using new technologies
- Develop a digital mindset to take a considered view of the emerging technologies
- Stay up to date in this ever-changing and fast-moving area