BPM Strategy in a Dynamic World
We're emerging from the credit crisis, the markets look unstable, the economy is changing, technology is developing, customer needs are changing and organisations are facing higher levels of risk from corporate failure, than ever.
In our fast-changing, dynamic world, having the right, long term, performance management in place is increasingly challenging. This course looks at different causes of volatility and the impact that has on how you should develop your performance management strategy.
- Strategic Decisions: Part 1
- Strategic Decisions: Part 2
- Budgeting: Part 1
- Budgeting: Part 2
- Organisational Structure: Part 1
- Organisational Structure: Part 2
Technology and data
- Information Systems: Part 1
- Information Systems: Part 2
- Reporting: Part 1
- Reporting: Part 2
- Big Data: Part 1
- Big Data: Part 2
- Motivation: Part 1
- Motivation: Part 2
- Rewards and Strategy: Part 1
- Rewards and Strategy: Part 2
- Target Costing: Part 1
- Target Costing: Part 2
- Kaizen: Part 1
- Kaizen: Part 2
ACCA partner with accountingcpd.net to provide high quality CPD for members. As an ACCA member, you are required to complete at least 40 relevant units of CPD each year, where one unit is equal to one hour. 21 units must be verifiable; the other 19 can be non-verifiable.
Your accountingcpd.net course counts as verifiable CPD, if you can answer "yes" to these questions:
- Was the learning activity relevant to your career?
- Can you explain how you will apply the learning in the workplace?
You select courses that meet these criteria, and as you complete each course you get a CPD certificate so you can provide ACCA with the evidence that you undertook the learning activity.